Rss Feed
  1. Coffee...soo wonderful

    Monday, February 25, 2013

    Ever have those days where you KNOW you need something extra to help get you going? I wake up and immediately my mind goes to the list that runs through my brain at 100 miles an hour. And sometimes my mind just wants to shut down and go back to sleep and forget about it all. But in that moment, I have child 1, 2 or 3 that says, "Mom, I'm hungry. What's there to eat." So I try to grab a few minutes real quick to grab that wonderful cup of Mo Jo. Sometimes I can get it then, and then sometimes it is late in the morning before I get it. But when I smell that coffee perking in the pot it is the most wonderful smell ever. Well, anyways I just felt like rambling about coffee. It was definitely rambling.




  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment