Rss Feed
  1. Week Review

    Friday, February 1, 2013

    It is so hard to believe that it is Friday again. For some, fridays are wonderful because they have two days off from work and get to relax and do things they really want to do or maybe they catch up on some things around the house. For this momma, when fridays come it means the busiest part of the week is here- Saturday and Sunday. Being a pastor's wife, weekends are the busiest. You have church people to call on and make sure they are going to be at church, you have church to prepare for. In my case, I play the piano and sometimes do a special. So I'm preparing for songs and whatever else may come along the way that needs picked up and done. So besides me trying to prepare for my weekend, this past week I homeschooled the kids, went to a 100 day celebration, spent some much needed time with a friend, caught up on all the laundry again, did some cleaning, talked with church people on the phone throughout the week, had a mtg with my boss and executive director, made a schedule for our family (which will be a post coming up), took care of my client (I have a full time job taking care of a 69yr old lady who has cognitive disability. She lives with us 24/7), got my baby on a schedule (which is another post coming up), we are alot happier since he has his own schedule. I think that pretty much sums it up. It has been a busy busy week.
    I was spoiled by the 65 degree weather we had and I wish that spring would hurry and get here. But I don't look for that to happen anytime soon. So here is to a great weekend for everyone. Hope that it is grand and I will see you next week.

    This is not a picture of where we live. I would love to see this much snow one time. It has been a long time since we have had a GOOD snow. I just found this picture and thought I would share the beauty of it.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment