Rss Feed
  1. New Face

    Wednesday, August 8, 2012

    Our summer has been very very crazy and busy. We have had church camp, family in from arizona, birthday parties, baby teething and learning to crawl, broken arm, swimming and more swimming, and the list goes on and on and on. I decided with the new face that I was wanting to do and how life was so crazy that it would be best for me to hold off for the summer on blogging. My new site is not where I want it to be, but it's a big working process. I have alot of ideas running through my brain of what I want to do. So I just ask you to please be patient with me. I wanted to re-post this organization project I had done a few months ago. So here it is:
    This shelf is in my dining room and it was bugging me with all of the craziness on it. All of my kids reading books were upstairs where they just really wouldn't go and get them to read. So I decided to dive right in and attack this project.
    This is the before picture. Before I attacked it.

    This is a during picture. A little overwhelming!

    The finished project

    The bins are all labeled. One for paper, play dough, crayons, markers, paints and brushes, puzzles and coloring books

    a closer look
    I am so happy with the finished project and the kids get a whole lot more use out of the things that they loved to do.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment