Rss Feed
  1. A Daybook...

    Monday, November 26, 2012

    Outside my window...
    cold and windy

    I'm thankful for...
    my three beautiful children. Cutie pie (my oldest and only girl) is such a big helper. She's so sweet and is always ready to pitch in and help her momma. Mr. Wiggle (my middle boy) is a very hyper, high-energy boy. His ray of sunshine spreads over our whole day. He is learning how to be a helper(learning is the key word). Little popcorn (the baby boy) is a little squirt. He loves to crawl around and holler at everyone. And when he touches something that he isn't suppose to, he quickly changes the subject by pointing to something else in the room.

    I'm thinking about...
    How we need to do some serious school work catch up, some stock up baking, laundry, cleaning...

    From the kitchen...
    The dishes are done and there needs to be some serious baking going on.

    I'm creating...
    Christmas cards

    I'm working on...
    a better school plan

    I'm praying for...
    family members

    Around the house...
    cleaning needs to be done, Christmas decor needs to be finished.

    One of my favorite things...
    to hear my children laugh as they play

    A few plans for the rest of the week...
    Christmas baking, school plan written out, laundry done

    A picture thought...
    Little popcorn eating an apple. Something he loves very much


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment