Rss Feed
  1. Basic Muffin Recipe

    Monday, January 28, 2013

    My wonderful friend, Emily, is a homeschool mom of four children and has one on the way. She gave me this wonderful wonderful recipe that is a basic muffin recipe. You can add any type of fruit and you can also add chocolate chips to it. You can do a bread loaf or muffins. I love the bread loaf because it is alot easier and faster than making muffins. This recipe makes 2 loaves. My family enjoys it for breakfast or for even just a snack. I hope that you enjoy it.
    Basic Muffin Recipe

    1/2 c. melter butter or margarine
    2 c. all purpose flour
    1 c. sugar
    2 eggs
    1 c. milk
    1 tsp. vanilla
    2 tsp. baking powder
    dash of salt
    1-1/2c. chocolate chips, frozen and thawed berries, nuts, fresh berries. Pretty much anything.

    Mix all ingredients together. Pour in liners,(if doing muffins), and bake at 375 degrees for 20-30min. Or you can spray rectangle baking dishes and pour into that.

    *I had to cook my loaf bread about 30-40min. I kept checking it to see if it was done.*
    Very Very Yummy


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment