Rss Feed
  1. Arts & Crafts

    Saturday, November 3, 2012

    A few months ago, I decided to make an art & craft shelf. Our stuff was everywhere and frankly it was driving me nuts. So I went to the dollar store and found these wonderful buckets. I uploaded my pictures wrong so you are going to see the "after" pictures first.
     
    After:
    I made these labels out of scrapbook paper. Tied them on with ribbon. Ta-da you have neatness

    A full view of the shelf. The cups have pencils and pens, The brown basket has coloring books, then we have a playdough bucket, crayons, markers and colored pencils, scrap paper, puzzels.

    I made the whole corner a reading corner. The yellow, red, blue bins have more books in them.

     

    Before:
    When everything was torn apart
     
    Bookshelf before I started



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment